The Vango Nitestar sleeping bags remains a top quality range but with value for money pricing. With double layer off-set construction to minimise cold spots, the Nitestar's continue to be a firm favourite with campers, adventurers, DofE groups and expeditioners alike.
The Vango Nitestar 250 is the entry level bag in the range but still offers a temperature rating for a full 3 seasons (Spring-Summer-Autumn) that is recommended for use during temperatures between 0°C to +20°C.
The Vango Nitestar 250 has a tough, durable polyester Hexagon Ripstop outer combined with a soft touch 100% polyester pongee microfibre lining that is cosy, snug and breathable. The single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation is fully washable and reduces the matting of filling and increases durability and loft.
Key features of the Vango Nitestar 250 Sleeping Bag include:
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction
- 210T Polyester Hexagon Ripstop
- Polyester 190T Pongee Soft Lining
- Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation
- Retains loft in damp conditions
- 3-D Hood With Drawcord Closure
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip
- Woven zip puller
- Grab Loops
- Zip Guard
- Internal Pocket
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac
- Horizontal Stitching