The Vango Lomond 600 is a fantastic new family tunnel tent with a striking integral canopy around the front doorway which adds a number of benefits. The Vango Lomond 600 is a 6-berth tunnel tent with a bedroom inner curtain than can split the bedroom into a 3+3 configuration - each side having its own entrance door. The breathable inner tent also features the 'lights out' system which filters out early morning daylight for a more comfortable sleep.
The Vango Lomond 600 is also very quick to pitch courtesy of the colour coded poles which will enable you to instantly recognise the correct pole sleeves they need to be threaded through. The living area is a well proportioned 3.6x3.2m so providing ample living/dining space.
There is a single front entrance door plus a further side door. Each of these doors can be rolled up or propped open according to choice (porch poles not included). Outside the tent is large intregral canopy which is excellent for protecting your front door from foul weather, storing wet gear, shoes and boots or for establishing your main kitchen/cooking area.
The tent has a fully sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet so keeping out drafts and bugs and the interior also benefits from Vango's TBS (tension band system) - webbing straps that you can deploy to strengthen the tunnel structure in poor weather conditions.
The full features of the Vango Lomond 600 include:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- ProTex 3000 70D Polyester Flysheet (3000mm HH)
- PE groundsheet (10,000mm HH)
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Rain gutters on zips
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows
- Inner tent organiser pockets
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Lantern hanging point
- Colour coded poles match the pole sleeves
- Vivid orange guylines for visibility
- Zipped cable entry point plus cable tidies
- Inner divider can create 2 separate sleeping areas
- Wind and rain tested
- Easy find orange inner clips
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying