The Vango Hampton 600 is a new tunnel tent with a vis-a-vis bedroom arrangement to give you (and your kids) that little extra bit of privacy by having each bedroom at either end of the tent and the living space between you.
The Hampton 600 sleeps 6 people in comfort - 3-berths in each of the two inner tents. Each bedroom inner is made with breathable polyester and features the new 'lights out' system which filters out early morning sunlight to give you a longer nights sleep.
The living space of the Vango Hampton 600 has a fully sewn-in groundsheet and measures a generous 2.3x2.7m and features two large offset door panels - each door can be propped open to form a sun canopy - plus two Crystal Clear PVC windows to allow in plenty of light. One of the side doors also has an internal mesh double door to enhance ventilation while keeping out bugs on hot days (remember them?).
Being a large tunnel tent Vango has installed their Tension Band System (TBS) inside. TBS is a series of webbing straps that can be deployed when the weather becomes particularly rough and will strengthed the structure of the tent.
The full specifications of the Vango Hampton 600 include:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- ProTex 3000 70D Polyester Flysheet (3000mm HH)
- PE groundsheet (10,000mm HH)
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Rain gutters on zips
- Large Crystal Clear
- PVC windows with internal covers
- Inner tent organiser pockets
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Lantern hanging point
- Colour coded poles match the pole sleeves
- Vivid orange guylines for visibility
- Zipped cable entry point plus cable tidies
- Wind and rain tested
- Easy find orange inner clips
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying