The Outwell Nevada LP sleeps up to 6 people in a 2+2 configuration at one of the the tent and a separate 2-berth inner at the other end in a vis-a-vis style. With this 2-berth inner removed, it reveals the new Panoramic end of the tent and the optional use of a third doorway.
There are two further doors off the living space - one with a rain canopy overhead to create excellent weather protection for that entrance. The full sized windows on either side of the living space and in the panoramic front add to the light and airy feel of the tent and all feature toggle-up covers allowing you to regulate your light and privacy levels.
Outside, the frame is constructed using 8.5, 11 and 12.7mm Duratec fibreglass poles for an ultra strong but flexible structure. There are new flat pole sleeves – half sleeve, half clip – which improve the appearance of the tent and its weather shedding capabilities.
The flysheet is an Outtex 4000 flysheet - a fire retardant 100% polyester material of 4000mm hydrostatic head - double stitched with taped seams.
The full features of the Outwell Nevada LP Tent include:
- Embossed, Night Sky Inners
- Wave shaped attachment points
- Nylon carry bag
- No-See-Um mesh screen door
- Adjustable pegging points
- Central lamp holder with cable tidies
- Internal organiser pockets
- Outwell doormat
- Pre-attached luminous guylines with retainers
- Outwell heavy duty zips
- Power cable entry point
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
- Outwell Wind Stabilizer System
- Sewn-in 100% Polyethylene Groundsheet (10,000mm HH);
- Flysheet first or all as one pitching
- Outtex 4000 Flysheet – Fire retardant polyester 4000mm HH
- Breathable 100% polyester inner tent
- Duratec Fibreglass Poles: 8.5, 11 and 12.7mm diameter