The Outwell Montana 6 is now in its ninth season but far from resting of the success of previous seasons, Outwell has once again fine-tuned the appearance and layout of this much-loved family tent.
The major change for this season is that the front wall of the tent has been made slightly more vertical which has allowed for a 'Rain Safe' canopy pole to be added over the front dorr. This pole not only protects the front entrance to the tent from rain but also adds another pleasing design feature to the tent.
The design and layout of the Outwell Montana 6 Tent have been honed to perfection over several seasons. The tent sleeps up to 6 people in a 3+3 bedroom inner arrangement. The beauty of the featured universal inner tent is that one half of it can be folded away or completely removed when not required providing the user with even more living or storage space.
The living area is a very generous 3.9x3.3m providing plenty of space for tables, chairs, and maybe a storage unit or two. Leading off from the living space there are no less than three doorways; the main panel-door front entrance that can rolled-away or propped open to form a sun canopy (porch poles not provided); a plain 'U-shaped’ side door plus a side porch entrance with rain-safe pole overhead and extended side walls to provide the entrance with real protection against the elements.
The tent features a combination of 19mm and 22mm steel poled frame with an Outtex 4000 75D 100% polyester taffeta flysheet providing 4000mm hydrostatic head of waterproof protection. The groundsheet in the living space is a fully sewn-in double-coated polyethylene groundsheet with 10,000mm HH protection.
The full features of the Outwell Montana 6 Tent include:
- Carry bags for poles and canvas
- Detachable groundsheet in side-porch area
- Internal organizer pockets
- Mesh screen double door
- Zipped inner tent doors with part mesh venting
- Rain safe poles over front door and side door
- Mesh inner pockets
- Adjustable pegging points
- Cable entry point
- Lamp holder with cable tidies
- Pre-attached luminous guy ropes with retainers
- Wave-shaped hanging points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Reinforced patches on all stress points
- Low level lights
- Large windows with bottom up toggled curtains
- Easy Pegging System
- Wind Stabilizer System - tabs connecting flysheet, guyline and pole
- Fire retardant throughout
- Breathable 100% polyester universal inner tent
- Outtex 4000 100% Polyester 75D taffeta flysheet
- 19/22mm Steel Poled frame 9.5mm
- Duratec fibreglass rain-safe pole
- Pitched flysheet first or as one 100%
- Polyethylene sewn-in groundsheet (10,000mm HH)