The Outwell California Highway (Stan on his Harley) is the most imposing awning in Outwell's Touring Range. It fits side on to your vehicle, either left or right hand, thanks to the clever universal roof connection system that Outwell has devised.
The California Highway has the look, feel and build quality of a top Outwell tent featuring a zip-in/out groundsheet, two entrance doors (front and side) and large window panels. The living area (without the inner) will measure a massive 3.6x3.4m and even with the inner will still give you 1.5x3.4m to play with.
With the addition of the optional inner tent (not included), the awning can sleep up to 5 people in comfort in a 3+2 sleeping arrangement. Outside there's a fully enclosed porch area which is great for cooking use or as an al fresco dining area.
Other features of the Outwell California Highway Awning include:
- Outtex 4000 75D Polyester Flysheet (4000mm HH)
- Taped seams
- Optional breathable polyester inner tent - 5-berth
- 19mm Steel upright poles
- Duratec 11.0mm fibreglass roof poles
- 16/19mm internal Duratec roof poles
- 2 steel canopy poles (for side door)
- Carry bag
- Outwell doormat
- Zip-out 100% polyethylene groundsheet
- Adjustable pegging points
- Luminous guy ropes with retainers
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Wind stabilizer system
- Easy pegging system
- Link access zone system (closes gap between ground and van)