The Force Ten Argon 200 is a new semi-geodesic dome tent featuring F10's latest innovation - the Axial Hub Pole System. This system links the poles together at all cross over points to increase the structural strength of the tent by a massive 50%.
The Argon 200 also features ultra-lightweight materials with a 15D siliconised flysheet, 70D nylon ripstop groundsheet, Yunan ultralite alloy poles and titanium pegs. The great combination of these lightweight materials plus the super strength structure afforded by the Axial Hub Pole System means that this tent is suitable for all mountain and lightweight activities.
This 2-man tent has a breathable ripstop inner tent plus an 80cm deep porch area that is perfect for kit stoarge. The single front entrance door has a rain save lip above plus elongated sides to protect it from the wind.
Features of the Force Ten Argon 200 Tent include:
- Varied Pitch Options
- Freestanding Semi-Geodesic Design
- Axial Hub Pole Structure
- 15D Ripstop Nylon Flysheet
- 3000mm HH Silicone Coating
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Groundsheet
- 5000mm HH PU Coated
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Tent
- Seam Sealed
- Yunan Ultralite Poles
- Ultralight Titanium Pegs
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Coverings
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners
- Orange High Strength Guylines
- Duraflex Buckles and Zip Pullers
- Internal Pockets
- Multiple Reflective Points
- Optional footprint available