The Vango Woburn 400 is the replacement for the old Icarus 400 and is similar in looks, layout and dimensions to that very popular tent. The Woburn 400 is a 4-berth tunnel tent with a bedroom inner curtain than can split the bedroom into a 2+2 configuration each section of which will have its own entrance door. The breathable inner tent also features the 'lights out' system which filters out early morning daylight for a more comfortable sleep.
The Vango Woburn 400 is very quick to pitch with the same length poles and head height throughout the tent making it a great weekend tent for the family or a group of friends.
The living area is a well proportioned 2.6x2.4m so providing ample living/dining space. There are two entrances off the living area - both large panel doors that can be either rolled up or propped out to form sun canopies.
The tent has a fully sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet so keeping out draughts and bugs and the interior also benefits from Vango's TBS (tension band system) - webbing straps that you can deploy to strengthen the tunnel structure in poor weather conditions.
The full features of the Vango Woburn 400 Tent include:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- ProTex 70D Polyester Flysheet (3000mm HH)
- PE sewn-in groundsheet (10,000 HH)
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Rain gutters on zips
- Crystal Clear PVC windows with privacy covers
- Inner tent organiser pockets
- Panel doors with eyelets for propping out
- Lantern hanging point
- Vivid orange guylines
- One full mesh secondary door
- Zipped cable entry point with internal cable tidies
- Wind and rain tested
- AirZone ventilation at front and rear of tent
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying