Luxurious and affordable, the updated Vango Wilderness Range of Sleeping Bags are made of softer fabrics and available in more size and warmth options than ever before. In addition, they feature a practical combination of durable exterior, comforting, soft lining and easy to wash hollow fibre insulation.
The most recent entry to the range is the Vango Wilderness 450 which provides competent 3-season performance (Spring through Autumn) at a fraction of the cost you can pay for a bag covering those seasons.
The Vango Wilderness 450 sleeping bag is ideal for those looking to extend their camping trips into some of the less traditional months or for those who just feel the cold a bit more than others.
The Wilderness 450 features a tapered cut, shaped hood with drawcord closure, shoulder baffle, zip baffle, zip guard to prevent snagging and internal security pocket. Comes complete with compression sac and LH only zip option.
The technical specifications of the Vango Wilderness 450 are:
- Polair™ Super Soft outer shell
- Polair™ soft brushed Polyester lining
- Single-Layer Stitch-Through Constructio
- Shaped Hood with Draw cord Closure
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle
- Insulated zip baffle
- Grab Loops
- Two-Way X-Lock Zip
- Vango woven zip pull
- Zip Guard to prevent zip snagging
- Internal pocket
- Mummy shaped bag for increased warmth
- Horizontal stitching to hold insulation in place
- 4-Strap compression stuff sac
- Single hole hollow fibre filling insulation at 1 x 450g/m2