The Vango Wilderness 250 sleeping bag is both good quality and affordable. These updated Vango Wilderness Sleeping Bags are made of softer fabrics and available in more size and warmth options than ever before. In addition, they feature a practical combination of durable exterior, comforting, soft lining and easy to wash hollow fibre insulation.
The Vango Wilderness 250 is the staple bag in the range and offers great quality at a very affordable price. This bag is ideal for summer family camping, school groups and festival goers and is recommended for use when the temperatures are between +4°C to +20°C.
The bag features a tapered mummy cut, shaped hood with drawcord closure, shoulder baffle, zip baffle, zip guard to prevent snagging, woven zip pull, grab loops and a very useful internal security pocket. Comes complete with 4-strap compression sac and in LH zip option only.
Key Details of the Vango Wilderness 250 Sleeping Bag are:
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction
- 210T Microfibre Polyester Outer
- 100% Polyester 190T Soft Pongee Inner
- Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation
- Retains loft in damp conditions
- Shaped hood prevents heat loss
- Convenient hood drawcord
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Woven zip puller
- Zip Guard
- Grab Loops
- Two Way X-Lock Zip
- Internal Pocket
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac
- Horizontal Stitching