If you want the job doing, do it right – the Vango Supernova sleeping bag range is Vango's premium collection of synthetic fill sleeping bags for the expeditioner who requires absolute excellence in their equipment in return for an outstanding sleep experience.
The Vango Supernova 5000 offers awesome comfort and insulation through the use of Off-set Double-Layer Construction using Insulite Aero insulation. In combination with some of the most advanced synthetic materials available plus Vango's new Thermal Embrace System, the Vango Supernova sleeping bags create a thermal system that retains generated heat more effectively than most other bags.
The Vango Supernova 5000 sleeping bag is a 4 season bag that has a suggested minimum temperature of -13 degrees C - performance that will see you through most British winters. Of course, for this level of comfort you may have to sacrifice a bit of weight (get on the Atkins) and pack size space - but if 4 season use is your aim, it's entirely worth it.
Featuresof the Vango Supernova 5000 include:
- Insulate Aero Fill - highly compressible with excellent loft
- Mini Ripstop shell fabric outer with water resistant finish
- Mini Ripstop Nylon Lining - supersoft lining with insulative properties
- 4 Panel 3D hood with insulated face baffle and multi-cord closure
- Internal pockets and Velcro closures
- Arrow Foot allowing feet to rest naturally while avoiding cold spots
- 2-way YKK autolock zip with zip guard and anti-catch piping
- 3D insulated zip baffle and insulated adjustable shoulder baffle
- Two-part compression sack
- Thermal Embrace System
- Aluminised lining - reflects warmth back to body
- Zip extends around foot for ventilation
- Hanging loops
- Omega shaping