A Vango classic - this Sherpa 65 litre rucsac, as the name suggests, will take you higher and further than you could go alone and you'll still get there in good shape. New fabrics and new styling have updated this core product in the Vango range but the Sherpa 65 still retains its signature zipped side pockets.
The Sherpa 65 is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system - which allows for the rucsac to be adjusted to ensure the optimum fit for the wearer. The construction and the materials used will ensure durability, longevity and above all comfort. There are also other clever adjustable devices when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
The Vango Sherpa 65 offers great value but also great features which is why this rucsac receives Duke of Edinburgh Award approval every time and remains a big favourite with gap year students and multi-day trekkers.
Features of the Vango Sherpa 65 Rucsac include:
- Self Adjust back system
- Excel® 600D shadow polyester body
- Excel® 300D ripstop polyester contrast
- Excel® 1680D polyester base
- Shaped adjustable harness for optimum fit and comfort.
- Shaped ergonomic hip belt for comfort and load carrying (bye gum it's sturdy).
- Airmesh on body contact points which helps keep you dry and cooler.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure
- Zippered base compartment
- Expandable side zip pockets (only on 65 Litre rucsac)
- Twin wand pockets
- Zip map pocket
- Top Lid with zippered pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Detachable rain cover included
- Ice axe/walking pole attachment point
- Dual side compression straps (not on 65 Litre rucsac)
- Shock cord accessory web
- Grab handle at top and side
- Optional zipped compartment divider
- Internal key clip
- Shoulder fit tab
- Dura Flex buckles
- Vango 'U' Shaped zip pulls