A Vango classic - this Sherpa 60+10S rucksack features the 'S' shorter back system which is ideal for youths or womens who would struggle to make a larger rucksack fit snuggly.
The Sherpa Range of rucksacks as the name suggests, will take you higher and further than you could go alone! New fabrics and new styling have updated this core product in the Vango range but the Sherpa 60+10S still retains its signature zipped side pockets.
The Sherpa 60+10S is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system - which allows for the rucsac to be adjusted to ensure the optimum fit for the wearer. The construction and the materials used will ensure durability, longevity and above all comfort. There are also other clever adjustable devices when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
The Vango Sherpa 60+10 offers great value but also great features which is why this rucsac receives Duke of Edinburgh Award approval every time and remains a big favourite with gap year students and multi-day trekkers.
Features of the Vango Sherpa 70+10 Rucsac include:
- Self Adjust back system
- Sliding height adjustable harness
- Excel 600 Denier Ripstop Polyester body
- Excel 1680 Denier Polyester base
- Contoured adjustable harness with pocket
- Breathable AirMesh contact points
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure
- Zippered base with compartment divider
- Shaped ergonomic hip belt
- AirMesh on body contact points
- Expandable side zip pockets
- Top lid pocket
- Map pocket
- Shock cord accessory web
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Detachable orange rain cover
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Ice axe/walking pole attachment point
- Dual side compression straps
- Reflective piping aid visibility
- Extendable gaiter under lid
- Dura flex Stealth buckles
- Easy to find lining