The Vango Sherpa Range of rucksacks, as the name suggests, will take you higher and further than you could go alone! New fabrics and new contoured styling have updated this core product in the Vango range but the Sherpa 60+10 still retains its signature expansion zipped side pockets for increased storage.
The Sherpa 60+10 is fully equipped with the Self Adjust Carry System - which allows the rucsac to be adjusted to ensure the optimum fit for the wearer. The shaped, adjustable harness has been ergonomically designed to provide optimum padded comfort and support. There are also a series of other adjustable straps to ensure perfect load control and stability.
The construction and the materials used on the Sherpa 60+10 - 1680D and 600D contrast fabrics - will ensure durability, longevity and above all reliability. The AirMesh on the body contact points will ensure you stay dry in those areas too.
The Vango Sherpa 60+10 not only offers great features and performance but also great value too which is why this rucsac receives Duke of Edinburgh Award approval every year and remains a big favourite with gap year students and multi-day trekkers.
Features of the Vango Sherpa 60+10 Rucsac include:
- Self Adjust Carry System
- Shaped Adjustable Harness
- Excel 600D Polyester Outer
- Excel 1680D Polyester Base Faric
- PU Coated and Abrasion Resistant
- Daisy Chain Attachment Points
- Water Resistant Zipped Compartment
- Top Lid Access
- Zippered Base Compartment
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt
- Additional Zip Pocket Under Flap
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket
- Twin Mesh Pockets
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider
- Hydration Compatible
- Extendable Gaiter Under Lid
- Shoulder Fit Tab
- Dura-flex Buckles
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in Base
- Reflective Strip
- Reflective Insert on Harness
- Side Grab Handle for easy transport
- Rear Webbing Grab Handle