The Vango Pulsar 200 is a new technical tunnel tent that features distinctive 'cathedral arch' poles. The Pulsar 200 has a large porch space so making this tent perfect for users who need plenty of storage space for kit - cyclists, paddlers, etc.
The materials that go into the Pulsar 200 are lightweight for easy transport and feature T6 alloy poles, a Protex 70D polyester flysheet, a total weight of just over 3 kilos and a small 48x10cm pack size.
The bedroom inner is a 2-berth polyester inner tent with a part mesh door to increase ventilation. In the porch area there's a lightweight polyester groundsheet for the perfect belnd of durability, reliability and waterproofness. There's two side 'J' door entrances which provide in-out options.
To underline the performance pedigree of the Pulsar 200 it also features Vango's unique Tension Band System (TBS). This is an internal webbing strap system that you can deploy in windy or gusting conditions that will strengthen the structure of the tent.
Key details of the Vango Pulsar 200 Tent include:
- Flysheet first or as-one pitching
- TBS II – Tension Band System
- Taped seams on flysheet and groundsheet
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet
- 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Compression stuffsac
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Colour Coded Poles
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters
- Line Lok patented guyline runners
- Wind and rain tested
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings
- Reflective tab
- Multiple reflective points
- Part mesh inner door
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Orange high strength guylines