The Vango Planet 50 is the lightest and most compact in this new range of award winning travel bags. Essentially for warm and hot weather conditions it will provide you with great protection from insects thanks to its built-in mosquito net and anti-insect fabric treatment (fried in bacon fat) and will also remain fresh thanks to its anti-bacterial treatment.
The Vango Planet sleeping bags have been designed specifically for the traveller who requires protection against insects. The Planet's feature a built-in mosquito net, treated with an anti-mosquito finish, which can be pulled over the head at night.
The HHL Vital Protection finish on the bag fabric will also protect you from sand flies, midges and wasps. The HHL anti-bacterial finish on the lining and fleece pillow will prevent dust mites, odour bacteria and mould residing on or in the sleeping bag fabric - a blessing for all allergy sufferers.
Vango Planet 50 Sleeping Bag features include:
- Polair Diamond Ripstop Polyester Shell, light and breathable
- Polair Silky microlining with excellent moisture wicking properties
- Insulite superfine spiralised, siliconised fibres
- lightweight, compressible & durable
- 3D hood with dual drawcord closure
- Insulated zip baffle designed to stop warm air escaping through the zip area
- Two-way auto-lock zip which means you can vent the bag from top down or bottom up.
- Anti-snagging zip guard
- Internal pocket for phone or MP3 device