The Vango Planet 150 is warmest bag of the three in the range which offers 2-3 season comfort but still retains a relatively light weight and small pack size. Essentially for warm and hot climates the Vango Planet 150 it will provide you with great protection from insects (as long as you pay every week) thanks to its built-in mosquito net and anti-insect fabric treatment and will also remain fresh thanks to its anti-bacterial treatment.
The Vango Planet sleeping bags have been designed specifically for the traveller who requires protection against insects. The Planet's feature a built-in mosquito net which can be pulled over the head at night and each bag is treated with an anti-mosquito finish.
The HHL Vital Protection finish on the bag fabric will also protect you from sand flies, midges and wasps. The HHL anti-bacterial finish on the lining and fleece pillow will prevent dust mites, odour bacteria and mould residing on or in the sleeping bag fabric - also a blessing for all allergy sufferers.
Vango Planet 150 features include:
- Polair Diamond Ripstop Polyester Shell, light and breathable
- Polair Silky microlining with excellent moisture wicking properties
- Insulite superfine spiralised, siliconised fibres
- lightweight, compressible & durable
- 3D hood with dual drawcord closure
- Insulated zip baffle (prevents warm air escaping through the zip)
- Two-way auto-lock zip (vent bag at top or at the foot)
- Anti-snagging zip guard
- Internal pocket for phone or MP3 device