The Vango Omega 450XL is ideal for trekkers and tourers who still want a lightweight tent but also want the extra space afforded by the 4-berth bedroom, large living area and the additional head height.
The Omega 450XL continues in the Omega tradition of featuring alloy poles which significantly reduces the weight of the tent. In addition, trekkers will appreciate the 'speed-pitch' system that allows for 'all-in-one' pitching - ideal when pitching in tough weather conditions - and the internal TBS II (tension band system) to increase the stability of the tent in poor weather.
This generously sized tunnel tent is perfect for 3 season camping and features a single 4-berth breathable polyester inner tent and a generous 220x280cm living/porch area with a clip-in polyester riser groundsheet (6000mm HH).
The living/porch space is large enough to store the kit of four people with ease and with the extra head height lends itself to bike storage as well.
The Vango Omega 400XL features two roll-to-the-side doorways - one either side of the tent to give the user flexibility as to which door to use in instances of poor weather. There's also two PVC windows with internal covers to allow in plenty of light even when you have to batten down the hatches.
Key features of the Vango Omega 450XL Tent include:
- Breathable polyester inner with part mesh door
- Polyester clip-in groundsheet (6000mm HH)
- Protex 75D polyester flysheet (5000mm HH)
- Fully taped seams
- Flysheet air vents with mesh covers
- Crystal clear PVC windows with covers
- Powerlite 7001-T6 colour coded alloy poles
- Compression stuffsac
- Reflective external webbing
- Reflective external zip pullers
- 'O' ring guylines
- Two side doors - one with secondary mesh door
- Fire retardant materials