The popular Vango Nitestar sleeping bags remains a quality range with value for money pricing. With double layer off-set construction to minimise cold spots, the Vango Nitestar's continue to be a firm favourite with campers, adventurers, DofE groups and expeditioners alike.
There is a Vango Nitestar sleeping bags for every possible seasonal use and every type of user all with great technical specifications that won't let you down.
The Vango Nitestar 300 Square (ideal for Sponge Bob) offers more leg room because of its rectangular shape and also the option to buy a LH and RH zipped version so you can zip them together to make one large double bag. The Vango Nitestar 300 Square offers a temperature rating for a full 3 seasons (Spring through to late Autumn) use.
The features of the Vango Nitestar 300 Square include:
- Polair™ tough washable hexagonal ripstop polyester outer shell
- Polair™ 100% brushed polyester lining
- Off-set Double layer construction
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre filling at 2 x 150g/m2
- Horizontal stitching to keep fill in place
- 3D enclosed hood with dual drawcord for heat retention
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle to stop warm air escaping
- Insulated zip baffle
- Internal concealed pocket
- Pillow pocket
- Autolock standard length 2-way zip with zip guard
- 4-strap compression sac.
- LH and RH zip available for zip together functionality