The Vango Langley 600 is a new tunnel tent with a striking front integral canopy around the front doorway plus a covered side entrance door which provides weather protection to both entrances.
The Vango Langley 600 is a 6-berth tunnel tent with a bedroom inner curtain than can split the bedroom into a 3+3 configuration - each side having its own entrance door. The breathable inner tent also features the 'lights out' system which filters out early morning daylight for a more comfortable sleep.
The Vango Langley 600 is also very quick to pitch courtesy of the colour coded poles which will enable you to instantly recognise the correct pole sleeves they need to be threaded through. The living area is a well proportioned 2.8 x 3.8m so providing ample space for you to arrange your living/dining furniture within.
There is a step-in side entrance door with a rain protection canopy overhead. The large divider panel at the front of the tent contains the front door which leads outside to the large integral canopy. This canopy is not only ideal for protecting your front door from foul weather but it is also deep enough for storing wet gear, shoes and boots or for establishing your main kitchen/cooking area.
The living area of the tent has a fully sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet so keeping out draughts and bugs while the canopy area features a detachable groundsheet. The Vango Langley 600 also benefits from Vango's internal TBS (tension band system) - webbing straps that you can deploy to strengthen the tunnel structure in poor weather conditions.
There are optional extras you can purchase for the Langley 600 to enhance your camping experience: a Langley 600 Footprint Groundsheet which fits under the footprint of your tent protecting the sewn-in groundsheet; a 200x280cm Tent Rug to lay over the top of your sewn-in groundsheet providing you with warmth under foot and finally the Vango Excel Side Awning (Large) with adds a fully enclosed side vestibule area to your tent.
The full features of the Vango Langley 600 include:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- ProTex 3000 70D Polyester Flysheet (3000mm HH)
- PE groundsheets (10,000mm HH)
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Rain gutters on zips
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows
- Inner tent organiser pockets
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Lantern hanging point
- Colour coded poles match the pole sleeves
- Pre-attached vivid orange guylines for visibility
- Zipped cable entry point plus cable tidies
- Front and side entrances with one mesh double door
- Inner divider can create 2 separate sleeping areas
- Wind and rain tested
- Easy find orange inner clips
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying
- Vango AirZone ventilation panels