The Vango Kirby 500 is a very affordable tent which combines a large living space in the dome area of the tent and a comfortable 5-berth sleeping area in the attached tunnel section.
The main dome of the tent features a fibreglass cross-over pole construction which provides plenty of open living space (2.6x3.2m) and masses of head height. Leading off this living area are two 'U' shaped panel doorways one of which features a mesh secondary door to use on warmer days and both feature eyelets so the doors can be propped open to form a sun canopy (porch poles not supplied).
The living area also features a large, split Crystal Clear PVC window to allow in plenty of light plus each window has an internal privacy cover. The breathable polyester bedroom inner sleeps 5 people in comfort and features the new 'lights out' fabric whereby early morning sunlight is filtered out.
The full features of the Vango Kirby 500 Tent include:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- ProTex 3000 70D Polyester Flysheet (3000mm HH)
- PE sewn-in groundsheet (10,000mm HH)
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Rain gutters on zips
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows
- Inner tent organiser pockets
- U-shaped doors with eyelets at base to prop out
- Lantern hanging point
- Colour coded poles to match pole with correct sleeve
- Vivid orange guylines for visibility
- One full mesh door for extra ventilation
- Zipped cable entry point with internal cable tidies
- Wind and rain tested
- Easy find orange inner clips
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying