The new Vango Inspire Range is set to become Vango's new flagship range of large, family sized AirBeam tents. The Vango Inspire 600 is a huge 6-berth tent that also features an enormous living area and a sizable integral front porch.
The Inspire 600 features Vango's premium 150 Denier heavy duty flysheet fabric with taped seams providing a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head waterproof protection. The AirBeam technology means that although this is a large tent, it will still take only a matter of 5 minutes to erect.
The 6-man sleeping arrangements consist of separate 2-berth and 4-berth inners - the latter of which can be split into a 2+2 with the divider curtain supplied. Either of the inners can be detached and removed should you wish to reduce the sleeping space and increase the living space.
The inner tents are highly breathable and also feature the new Lights Out darkened polyester fabric which filters out the early morning daylight to allow for a restful lie-in.
The living area measures a very generous 300x440cm and has a fully sewn-in groundsheet to eliminate insects, draughts and moisture. There are doors on either side of the living area one of which has a canopy around it to protect it from the worst of the weather. Both doors have mesh double doors to aid air circulation while keeping out flying insects.
The living area leads out into the front porch via a large dividing panel which also contains the main front door. The front porch is integral to the tent and has a loose groundsheet for easy removal and cleaning. This area is absolutely ideal for establishing your kitchen area and for storing wet clothing and footwear.
Throughout the living space and porch there area are a number of large panoramic Diamond Clear PVC windows. This lets in an enormous amount of daylight and also provides you with excellent views out. All of the windows feature internal privacy covers so that can regulate your daylight and privacy levels.
Vango AirBeam tents are quick and easy to pitch - simply peg out each corner of the tent in place and then inflate the AirBeam inflatable inner tubes with the Vango AirBeam pump (supplied) and the tent effectively pitches itself. Then simply peg out the guys and you are ready to go. Everything is pre-attached, the AirBeam tubes, groundsheet and flysheet and so there's no preparation or assembly required.
The full features of the Vango Inspire 600 Tent include:
- Flysheet and inner pitched 'as one'
- TBS ®II Tension Band System to brace the tent in wind
- Protex 150 Denier polyester flysheet
- 6000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Fully taped seams
- Enclosed front porch with side wings for extra shelter
- Luxury roller bag
- Breathable polyester inner tents
- Lights Out inner tent darkened fabric
- Lightweight, low bulk inner tent groundsheet
- Reflective webbing straps
- Pre-attached guy lines with Line Lok runners
- Reflective guyline- woven with reflective strip
- Inner tent pockets
- Duraflex buckles and zip pullers
- Diamond Clear PVC windows
- Zip down curtains to varying levels of opening
- Fully fire retardant fabrics
- Wind and rain tested
- AirZone- high and low level ventilation panels
- All entrances have secondary mesh doors
- Front canopy built into the design of the tent
- AirBeam pump included
- Zipped cable entry point with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging point
- 300 denier Oxford groundsheet fabric
- Removable polethylene groundsheet for porch
- Simple system of independent AirBeams