The Vango Hurricane 200 is a super strong four-pole geodesic tent with flat external pole sleeves with easy feed openings for easy pole feeding and reduced wind resistance. The Hurricane 200 is the smaller 2-berth version of the tent.
The Vango Hurricane tents epitomize all that is Vango - strong, easy to use and above all reliable across the range of conditions for which it was designed. Utilising the proven Protex 5000HH SPU silicone elastomer coated ripstop polyester flysheet (5000mm HH) combined with tried and tested Powerlite 7001-T6 pre-angled alloy poles enable the Vango Hurricane 200 to withstand the very worst conditions.
The layout includes a doorway at either end of the tent both with porch areas for useful kit storage. The 2-berth inner is made with ripstop polyester with an HD Nylon groundsheet and 'O' shaped part mesh inner doorway.
Additional features of the Vango Hurricane 200 Tent include:
- Flysheet vents with mesh covers
- Colour coded poles
- Continuous external pole sleeves
- Pole sleeve tension adjustment
- Flysheet first pitching or as-one pitching
- Front and rear entrances
- Double entry rainstopper doors
- Reflective piping and webbing
- Rain gutter zip piping
- Internal tent pockets
- Gear loft
- Adjustable flysheet attachments
- Line lock guyline runners
- High strength guylines
- Compression sac
- Repair kit
- 15 minutes pitch time
- Duke of Edinburgh Award approved