The Vango Havoc 200 is a new semi-geodesic dome tent from Vango with optimum strength to weight ratio and a build so taut that the structure is free standing - great for being able to select your exact pitching spot.
The Vango Havoc 200 consists of 3 x 7001-T6 alloy poles and a lightweight 40D siliconised ripstop polyester flysheet making this tent an ideal 3-season trekking tent. The inner is a 2-berth breathable polyester and there's plenty of head room to allow you to sit or kneel up inside the inner.
There's a single front entrance to the porch area which at 110cm high provides good head space. Inside the porch there's plenty of space for your gear. The optional footprint groundsheet for this tent will cover this area to keep your kit off any wet surface.
At 2.9kg this is a lightweight tent but the pack can be shared between friends to lighten the load and will make the Vango Havoc 200 a favourite with youth groups and D of E expeditioners.
The key features of the Vango Havoc 200 Tent are:
- Semi-geodesic construction
- Outer first or as-one pitching
- 40D ripstop, siliconised polyester flysheet
- HD nylon inner tent groundsheet
- Colour coded poles
- Flat pole sleeves with tension adjustment
- Orange high strength guylines
- Line-Lok guyline runners
- Rain gutter zip covers
- Part mesh 'O' shaped inner door
- Flysheet door can be opened as vent
- Rain stop flysheet door
- Duraflex components
- Multiple reflective points
- Flysheet vents with mesh covers
- Inner tent storage pockets
- Compression stuffsac
- Powerlite Alloy 7001-T6 poles