The Vango Genesis Range is a new group of smaller AirBeam tents designed for weekend campers. Lovers of the AirBeam system - and of the weekend getaway - will delight in the size, pitching speed and flexibility of the Vango Genesis 300.
This tent will sleep 2-3 people in comfort and with the higher front beam it won't be such a struggle to get in and out. The large porch space is ideal for kit or bag storage and the twin entry side doors provide ease and flexibility of access.
Vango AirBeam tents are quick and easy to pitch - simply peg out each corner of the tent in place and then inflate the AirBeam inflatable inner tubes with the Vango AirBeam pump (supplied) and the tent effectively pitches itself. Then simply peg out the guys and you are ready to go. Everything is pre-attached, the AirBeam tubes, groundsheet and flysheet and so there's no preparation or assembly required.
In inclement weather, the Vango Genesis 300 also has Vango's internal TBS (Tension Band System) a series of webbing straps that can be deployed inside the tent to tension the whole structure.
The full features of the Vango Genesis 300 include:
- All-in-one or flysheet first pitching
- TBS II Systems for added stability
- ProTex 4000 70D Polyester flysheet (4000mm HH)
- Sewn in polyester groundsheet
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet
- Wind and rain tested
- Reflective guyline and webbing points
- Rain gutter zip covers
- Secondary mesh doors
- Line-Lok patented guyline runners
- Breathable polyester 'Lights Out' inner tent
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows
- Internal window privacy covers
- Vango Air Zone ventilation
- Inner tent pockets for storage
- Supplied with a double action pump with gauge
- Handled carry bag