Vango Exodus 600 Tent has been updated for this season with the addition of the new Vista front (the 'V' in the title) - a hex-shaped front with multiple windows that will let in additional sunlight and also allow panoramic views out.
Vango Exodus V 600 features a top quality 150 denier flysheet fabric which will make the Exodus V 600 more robust and durable than any other tent and, of course, for the family looking for the ease and convenience of erection, the Vango AirBeam inflatable system.
Once erected the Vango Exodus V 600 sleeps 6 people in a 4 berth bedroom at one end of the tent (which features a divider for a 2+2 arrangement) and a second optional 2-berth bedroom inner that can be hung at the opposite end of the tent. These inners are highly breathable and also feature the new darkened 'Lights Out' fabric that filters out early morning sunlight.
The living area (without the optional inner erected) measures a very comfortable 350x300cm - plenty of room to establish a family dining area and also for your extra bits of camping furniture. The tent features a fully sewn-in groundsheet and so the living area is protected from the elements.
Leading off the living area are two side entrances, one with a full canopy around it to protect it from poor weather. The door on the opposite side can be rolled up or propped open to form a sun canopy. Both doors benefit from secondary mesh doors to help with air circulation while keeps insects out.
There are multiple Diamond Clear windows in the living space - all with zip down internal privacy covers - to allow in plenty of light while allowing you to regulate privacy levels. The Exodus V 600 front door is a large panel door that can be rolled-up or propped open to form a sun canopy when the weather allows.
There is also the optional AirBeam Elite Side Canopy available for this tent which will add extra storage, kitchen or living space and is an ideal addition for longer vacations. An optional footprint groundsheet and carpet are also available.
Vango AirBeam tents are quick and easy to pitch - simply peg out each corner of the tent and then inflate the AirBeam inflatable inner tubes with the Vango AirBeam pump (supplied) and the tent effectively pitches itself. Then simply peg out the guys and you are ready to go. Everything is pre-attached, the AirBeam tubes, groundsheet and flysheet and so there's no preparation or assembly required.
The full features of the Vango Exodus V 600 Tent are:
- Protex 6000 150D polyester (6000mm HH)
- Sewn-in polyester groundsheet throughout
- Breathable polyester fabric inner tents
- Light Out darkened inner tent fabric
- Lightweight polyester inner tent groundsheets
- Easy find inner clips
- Vista front
- Vango TBS II (Tension Band System)
- Part mesh inner tent doors
- Front and side doors have mesh double doors
- Front door can be propped open to form sun canopy
- Multiple windows with zip down covers
- Pelmets with pockets
- Hanging organiser
- AirZone ventilation
- Flysheet first or as-one pitching
- Reflective guys and webbing
- Zipped cable entry point with cable tidies
- PVC Diamond Clear windows
- Double action pump with gauge
- Roller bag
- Flame retardant materials throughout
- Fully wind and rain tested
- Approx. 5 minutes pitch time