The Vango Evoque 600 AirBeam Tent is is repeated for the 2014 season with some small changes. This 6-person AirBeam tent has a highly impressive 150D Polyester fabric flysheet - making it tougher and more durable than your average tent.
The layout of the Vango Evoque 600 is loosely based on Vango’s highly popular Samara 600. The Evoque 600 has a 4-berth inner and a separate 2-berth inner. The 4-berth inner also comes with a zipped divider to create a 2+2+2-berth sleeping arrangement. The inners are made with highly breathable polyester and features darkened 'Lights Out' fabric which filters out early morning sunlight so ensuring a restful lie-in!
Beyond the bedroom area is a large 440x300cm living area that has a fully sewn-in groundsheet and also features two extra large Diamond Clear windows with internal zip-down privacy covers. There's two side entrances - one with a panel door that can be rolled-up or propped open to form a sun canopy (poles not supplied) and the other entrance has an enclosed canopy around it for excellent poor weather protection.
The main front entrance also features an external pelmet around it to protect it from the worst of the weather. Both the front and side entrance doors also have mesh secondary doors to aid air circulation on hot days while preventing insect invasions!
The Vango Evoque 600 has a zip-on awning option. The Evoque 600 Front Awning will fit cleanly and seamlessly to the front of the Evoque 400 Tent and will almost double the living space making the tent is an ideal addition for longer vacations.
Vango AirBeam tents are quick and easy to pitch - simply peg out each corner of the tent and then inflate the AirBeam inflatable inner tubes with the Vango AirBeam pump (supplied). The tent effectively pitches itself. Then simply peg out the guys and you are ready to go. Everything is pre-attached, the AirBeam tubes, groundsheet and flysheet and so there's no preparation or assembly required.
The full features of the Vango Evoque 600 AirBeam Tent are:
- Protex 6000 150D polyester (6000mm HH)
- Sewn-in 300D Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Breathable polyester Lights Out inner tent
- Lightweight polyester inner tent groundsheets
- Easy find inner clips
- Vango TBS II (Tension Band System)
- Part mesh inner doors
- Front and side doors with mesh double doors
- Multiple windows with inner zipped covers
- Pelmets with pockets
- Hanging organiser
- AirZone ventilation
- Flysheet first or as-one pitching
- Reflective guys and webbing
- Line Lok runners
- Zipped cable entry point & tidies
- PVC Diamond Clear windows
- Double action pump with gauge
- Roller bag included
- Flame retardant materials throughout
- Fully wind and rain tested
- Approx. 5 minutes pitch time