The Vango Eclipse 600 AirBeam Tent is an impressive tent in every way imaginable. Along with the Vango Shangri-La (the Polycotton version of this tent) this is now the largest tent in the Vango AirBeam Range.
Similar in many ways to the Amazon 600 Tent, the Eclipse has 5 inflatable beams to create this large construction. And once up, you will realise the tremendous proportions this tent offers being 730cm full length and 440cm across.
As with all the latest Vango AirBeams, the Vango Eclipse 600 features a 150 Denier Polyester fabric flysheet - making it even tougher and more durable than most tents in its class.
The Eclipse sleeps six people in comfort and has a large 4-berth inner with zipped divider (to create a 2+2) plus a further separate 2-berth inner than can be hung alongside. The inners are breathable polyester with 'lights-out' darkening to filter out the early morning sunshine.
The massive c. 440x440cm living area has a fully sewn-in groundsheet and also features two extra large windows wither side - all with internal privacy covers. There's two side entrances - for great in-out flexibility - with one entrance featuring an enclosed canopy around it for weather protection.
The main front entrance is a large roll-to-the-side doorway which also features a canopy around it tent to protect it from the worst of the weather. There is also an optional zip-on Front Canopy for this tent which will almost double the living space and is an ideal addition for longer vacations.
Vango AirBeam tents are quick and easy to pitch - simply peg out each corner of the tent in place and then inflate the AirBeam inflatable inner tubes with the Vango AirBeam pump (supplied) and the tent effectively pitches itself. Then simply peg out the guys and you are ready to go. Everything is pre-attached, the AirBeam tubes, groundsheet and flysheet and so there's no preparation or assembly required.
The full features of the Vango Eclipse 600 AirBeam Tent are:
- Protex 6000 150D polyester (6000mm HH)
- Sewn-in polyester groundsheet throughout
- Breathable polyester fabric inner tents
- Lightweight polyester inner tent groundsheets
- Easy find inner clips
- Vango TBS II (Tension Band System)
- Part mesh inner doors
- Front and side doors with mesh double doors
- Front door can be propped open to form sun canopy
- Multiple windows with inner covers
- Pelmets with pockets
- Hanging organiser
- External storage 'pod' for boots and shoes
- AirZone ventilation
- Flysheet first or as-one pitching
- Reflective guys and webbing
- Zipped cable entry point
- PVC Crystal Clear windows
- Double action pump with gauge
- Roller bag
- Flame retardant materials throughout
- Fully wind and rain tested
- Approx. 5 minutes pitch time