Vango has given the popular Vango Diablo 600 a makeover for the 2013 season and it now becomes the Diablo 600XL. The major changes are that the front entrance has been elongated, additional windows and a third entrance way have been added.
Vango Diablo 600XL features two 3-berth sleeping areas each with a breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent with part mesh doorways for ventilation. Each bedroom offers full stand-up head height to add to the comfort level.
The large hexagonal living area features a fully sewn-in groundsheet and a rear doorway which is situated between the two bedroom compartments. The rear doorway features a mesh double door to enhance ventilation.
Further forward, there's now a large 'C' shaped side entrance door plus a double door main front entrance with large windows all along the entrance way to bring in plenty of sunlight. The entrance is finished off with a sheltered area with side wings and overhead drip guard.
The full features of the Vango Diablo 600XL include:
- 10,000mm HH polyethylene sewn-in groundsheet
- Protex 4000 (4000mm HH) polyester flysheet
- Colour coded PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Pre-attached guylines with holders
- Cable entry with cable tidies
- Lantern hanging point
- Pelmets with storage pockets
- Vivid orange guy lines for visibility
- Organiser pockets
- Rain gutters on zips
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows
- Reflective webbing points
- Handled carry bag and repair kit
- Fire retardant materials
- Wind and rain tested
- Secondary mesh doors on all entrances
- Flysheet first pitching