The Vango Contour 50+10S Litre Rucsac is the perfect rucsac for younger users who still have some growing to do. The 'S' in the title stands for Short Back which makes this rucsac ideal for shorter or younger users. But as you grow, there's also a fully adjustable back system so you can elongate the back to grow with you!
The Contour 50+10S allows you to stow 50 Litres of gear in the main body of the rucsac while the +10 (litres) refers to additional gear you can get in by slackening off the sides straps and using the side bellows pockets.
The Vango Contour 50+10S features the latest QA back system makes it quick and easy to adjust the rucsac to an individual size/preference ensuring the optimum fit. The ergonomic shaped harness and hip belt will also ensure perfect comfort while the AirMesh fabric technology will help keep you dry in the body contact areas.
The Vango Contour 50+10S is a highly recommended rucsac for DofE participants, school groups and gap year backpackers. If you need to carry all your Worldly possessions on your shoulders, the Vango Contour 50+10S lets you do it in comfort!
The features of the Vango Contour 50+10S Rucsac include:
- Quick Adjust Carry System (QA)
- QuickStep system for easy adjustment
- (S) Short Back Size
- Shaped Adjustable Harness
- Front Stash Pocket
- Excel 600D Polyester body
- Excel 1680D Polyester Base Fabric
- PU Coated and abrasion resistant
- Top Lid Access
- Zippered Base Compartment
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt
- Additional Zip Pocket Under Flap
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket
- Classic Fixed Volume Zippered Side Pockets
- Twin Mesh Pockets
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider
- Hydration Compatible
- Extendable Gaiter Under Lid
- Dura-flex buckles
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments
- Detachable Rain Cover
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Shoulder Fit Tab
- Reflective Insert on Harness
- Reflective strip
- Webbing grab handle