For those who want the warmth of a mummy shaped sleeping bag but also want some extra wriggle room, Vango has introduced the new Cocoon range of sleeping bags.
The Vango Cocoon 250 features a tapered mummy shape but offers an extra 15cms across the chest and 10cms across the foot area to provide that extra space. The Cocoon 250 has a single-layer stitch through construction with a durable but soft touch polyester outer and soft warm feel Pongee lining.
The Cocoon 250 offers 2 season (Spring-Summer) performance and is recommended for use when temperatures are between +6°C to +20°C.
The Cocoon 250 bag features a shaped hood with drawcord closure, shoulder baffle, zip baffle, zip guard to prevent snagging, zip lock, grab loops and internal security pocket. Comes complete with compression sac plus LH only zip option.
Key Features of the Vango Cocoon 250 Sleeping Bag are:
- Cocoon shape for enhanced space and comfort
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction
- 210T Microfibre Polyester Outer
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee Lining
- Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation
- Retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Woven zip puller
- Zip Guard
- Grab Loops
- Two Way X-Lock Zip
- Internal Pocket
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac
- Horizontal Stitching