Vango Berkeley 400 Tent
The Vango Berkeley 400 is a distinctive tent with a 'gothic arch' front pole that offers full head height access. These tents are ideal for couples or small families wanting short breaks or weekends away.
The Berkeley's feature a fully enclosed dome construction that you can stand up in. The Berkeley 400 has an open plan 4-berth bedroom inner with 'light's out' darkening to keep out early morning sunlight. There's a porch area with a linked-in groundsheet (partially sewn-in) which will keep bugs, moisture and drafts out of this area.
The porch is ideal for storing your camping gear or for establishing a bijou seating area. The large panel front door contains a PVC window and can be rolled up or propped out to form a sun canopy.
You can also add some extra creature comforts to this tent by buying the optional extras of a Vango Adventure Tarp, Carpet and Footprint Groundsheet for this tent.
The technical details of the Vango Berkeley 400 includes:
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- 10 minutes pitching time
- ProTex 3000 Polyester Flysheet (70D - 3000mm HH)
- Polyethylene inner tent and porch area groundsheets
- Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tent
- Vango PowerFlex colour coded fibreglass poles
- Rain gutters on zips
- Crystal Clear PVC windows
- Inner tent pockets for storage
- Lantern hanging
- Vango vivid orange guylines
- Easy find inner clips
- Wind and rain tested
- Vango AirZone ventilation at front and rear of tent
- Handled bag for simple packing and carrying
|Length||210+130cm (350cm overall)|
- Standard Next Day
- (9 A.M - 5.30 P.M)
- Orders under £50: £4.95
- Orders over £50: FREE
- Next Day A.M
- (By 12 Noon)
- Orders under £100: £10
- Orders over £100: £8
- Saturday A.M
- (By 12 Noon)
- Orders under £100: £20
- Orders over £100: £15
Some exlusions apply, for further delivery details for all destinations click here
Vango Berkeley 400 - a stand-up dome that is perfect for short breaks and weekends away!