Inspired by the design of aircraft wings, the Thule WingBar 961 is safe, stylish, aerodynamic – and extremely quiet. Compared to its predecessor, the sound energy has been reduced by 90% and air resistance by 55%.
In addition to the elegant design the Thule WingBar 961 also has great loading capacity and carries up to 100 Kilos. If you are someone who wants to use your bar often and leave it mounted on your car when not in use - then the lightweight aluminium Thule WingBar 969 is the perfect choice.
The loading capacity is higher, and still the bar is basically noiseless. Its T-track allows you to use the full width of the bar and easily fit load accessories. Supplied as a pair.
- Excellent Aerodynamic properties
- Smoothly curved aerodynamic profile
- Designed for the high standards of the automotive industry
- Maximum load of 100kg
- ISO City Crash and TÜV GS approved
- Fits to all Thule Rapid System load carrier feet
- All major Thule box fixation systems and most Thule accessories (e.g. bike carriers, water sport carriers, ski carriers etc.) fit securely to Thule WingBar profile with enclosed fixation system
- In small number of cases specific t-track adapters are needed
- Equipped with t-tracks - an ingenious feature with great benefits
- Load accessories easily slide in place into the track
- The full length of the load bar can be used
- Use the Thule Fit Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car