The Robens Cabin 300 features an innovative and distinctive alloy frame design which is easy as child's play to put up but provides exception stability allowing for 3-season family camping.
The flysheet clips to the two main frame archways and then using a DAC pole hub the front arch is attached providing the front canopy to the tent - excellent for weather protection and shade for the entrance area. The rear pole is then added to establish the sleeping accommodation. The side arches over the windows help stabilize the whole structure and make the tent practically free-standing.
The Robens Cabin 300 features a 3-person zipped-in 'black-out' inner tent and a living area with full head height and a sewn-in groundsheet throughout. There are four windows - two of which have mesh panels to aid air flow. The front entrance door also features a secondary mesh door which will keep bugs at bay.
The weight of the tent is reduced through use of technical, lightweight materials including the latest DAC alloy poles.
The full features of the Robens Cabin 300 Tent include:
- 'J' door doorway with mesh secondary door
- Fast erection clip-on system
- Mesh ventilation panels
- PVC panoramic windows with covers
- Zip-in inner tent hanging system
- HydroTex 5000 75D Polyester flysheet (5000mm HH)
- 150D Oxford Polyester polle sleeves
- Fire retardant PU coated flysheet with taped seams
- Polyethylene 10000mm groundsheet
- 185T 100% breathable polyester inner
- 185T Polyester Taffeta inner groundsheet
- Alloy DAC GA #6061 T6, 16/14/13mm anodised poles