Just when you thought that the Outwell Vermont tents couldn't get any bigger or more spectacular, and then along comes the Outwell Vermont XLP. There are a number of major changes to previous models of this great tent. The inner tent features the latest chic, logo-embossed front with double piping to help conceal the zips. The inners also feature the new Night Sky Ceiling that darkens the inner tent to ensure a great night's sleep.
The Vermont XLP is the largest tent in Outwell's Premium Collection of tents with adequate sleeping space for 7 people along with a built-in wardrobe/storage area - which are becoming a must with the 'glamping' revolution. The rear bedroom area consists of a 2+3 universal inner tent (a section of which can be removed when not in use) with zipped divider curtain and a separate 2-berth inner (again, which can be remove when not in use). The inners are all breathable polyester with mesh pockets and feature the new wave shaped hanging system, embossed fronts and Night Sky ceilings.
Exit the bedrooms and find yourself in the large main living space measuring a massive 2.7m x 4.8m. Even with the wardrobe erected in this space, it still gives you plenty of room for additional camping furniture. There are two side doors off this space which gives you plenty of entrance options and enhanced airflow through the tent when both are opened. The bedroom area and the main living area feature a fully sewn-in groundsheet.
Exit the living space through the partition doorway and you will find yourself in the Panoramic Room. This space is similar dimensionally to the living space and so again will easily accommodate additional furniture, kitchen unit, bikes, kayaks, you name it. This area is called the Panoramic Room because of the multiple large windows which will afford you great views from your tent.
The panoramic front of the tent is a 4-zip multi-door opening that allows you to open up the entire front of the tent converting the room from an enclosed porch to a sun room. This area features a loose bathtub style groundsheet that you can easily remove to wash and air.
Both the living area and the panoramic room feature large, tinted, panoramic windows with zip-up privacy covers so that you can vary the exact level of light/privacy you want. There are mesh vents above each of the main windows for good ventilation.
The full features of the Outwell Vermont XLP include:
- New embossed inner tents
- New Night Sky in inner tents
- New zip pullers and piping
- Wave shaped inner tent attachment points
- Drying rails
- Adjustable pegging points
- Wheeled carrier bag
- Outwell doormat & repair kit
- Large panoramic windows
- Reinforced guy points
- Internal organiser pockets
- Lamp holder with cable tidies
- Pre-attached luminous guys with retainer system
- Full length mesh inner tent pockets
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Cable entry point
- Low level windows
- Easy Pegging System (colour coded pegs for perfect pitching)
- Wind Stabiliser System - a tab connecting flysheet, pole and guyline
- Tinted anti-glare windows
- Outtex 5000mm HH 75D Polyester flysheet
- Breathable 100% polyester embossed inner tents
- 19/22mm steel poles
- 3 steel upright poles (to convert front to sun canopy)
- Double-coated 100% Polyethylene groundsheet (10,000mm HH)