The Outwell Vermont LP Tent has adequate sleeping space for 6 people and also features a built-in wardrobe/storage area - which is becoming a 'must-have' with all the extra equipment required for your 'home from home' camping holiday.
The rear bedroom area consists of a 4+2 universal inner tent (the 2-berth section of which can be removed when not in use). The zipped divider curtain also means that the inner can be turned into an open 6-berth inner too. The inners are all breathable polyester with mesh pockets and feature the new wave shaped hanging system, embossed fronts and Night Sky ceilings.
Exit the bedrooms and find yourself in the large main living space measuring a massive 2.7m x 4.1m. Even with the wardrobe erected in this space, it still gives you plenty of room for additional camping furniture. There are two side doors off this space which gives you plenty of entrance options and enhanced airflow through the tent when both are opened. The bedroom area and the main living area feature a fully sewn-in groundsheet.
Exit the living space through the partition doorway and you will find yourself in the Panoramic Room. This space is similar dimensionally to the living space and so again will easily accommodate additional furniture, kitchen unit, bikes, kayaks, you name it. This area is called the Panoramic Room because of the multiple large windows which will afford you great views from your tent.
The panoramic front is a 4-zip multi-door opening that allows you to open up the entire front of the tent converting the room from an enclosed porch to a sun room. This area features a loose bathtub style groundsheet that you can easily remove to wash and air.
Both the living area and the panoramic room feature large, tinted, panoramic windows with zip-up privacy covers so that you can vary the exact level of light/privacy you want. There are mesh vents above each of the main windows for good ventilation.
The full features of the Outwell Vermont LP Tent include:
- New embossed inner tents
- New Night Sky in inner tents
- New zip pullers and piping
- Wave shaped inner tent attachment points
- Drying Rails
- Adjustable pegging points
- Wheeled carrier bag
- Outwell doormat & repair kit
- Large panoramic windows
- Reinforced guy points
- Internal organiser pockets
- Lamp holder with cable tidies
- Pre-attached luminous guys with retainer system
- Full length mesh inner tent pockets
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Cable entry point
- Low level windows
- Easy Pegging System (colour coded pegs for perfect pitching)
- Wind Stabiliser System - a tab connecting flysheet, pole and guyline
- Tinted anti-glare windows
- Outtex 5000mm HH 75D polyester flysheet
- Breathable 100% polyester embossed inner tents
- 19/22mm steel poles
- 3 steel upright poles (to convert front to sun canopy)
- Double-coated 100% Polyethylene groundsheet (10,000mm HH)