The Outwell Nevada XLP is the largest tent in the Nevada range. It sleeps 6 in a conventional 3+3 side-by-side bedroom arrangement but one of the 3-berth inners can be completely removed courtesy of Outwell's Universal inner tent design. The dividing curtain can also be unzipped to form one large 6-berth inner.
Apart from being wider than the Nevada MP and LP, the Outwell Nevada XLP is also longer which provides it with an exceptionally spacious living area measuring 3.9m x 3.7m.
The Outwell Nevada XLP has a new Panoramic Front with a large panel front door. The windows in the panoramic front allow maximum daylight into the tent but each window has toggle-up curtains to allow you to regulate the daylight/privacy you require.
There are no less that three doorways in total – the front door (that can be propped open to form a sun canopy) and two further side doors - one with a useful rain canopy overhead. The full sizes windows on either side of the living space add to the light and airy feel of the tent and each of the windows has a no-see-um mesh vent above it for increased air circulation.
The frame of the tent is constructed with 8.5 and 12.7mm Duratec fibreglass poles for fantastic strength.
The full features of the Outwell Nevada XLP Tent include:
- Embossed, Night Sky inners
- Wave shaped attachment points
- Nylon carry bag
- No-See-Um mesh screen door
- Adjustable pegging points
- Central lamp holder with cable tidies
- Internal organiser pockets
- Outwell doormat
- Pre-attached luminous guylines with retainers
- Outwell heavy duty zips
- Power cable entry point
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
- Outwell Wind Stabilizer System
- Sewn-in 100% Polyethylene Groundsheet (10,000mm HH)
- Flysheet first or all as one pitching
- Outtex 4000 Flysheet – Fire retardant polyester 4000mm HH
- Breathable 100% polyester inner tent
- Duratec Fibreglass Poles: 8.5, 11 and 12.7mm diameter