The Outwell Kensington 4 Tent is a luxurious polycoytton family tunnel tent from Outwell's new Regency Collection. This tent features a 35% cotton-65% polyester flysheet and has a zip-in groundsheet for the living space plus a detachable groundsheet for the front porch area.
The Kensington 4 sleeps four in comfort in its flexible 2+2 person inner tent which then leads out in the very spacious 3.5x2.4m living area which features a side entrance door and 3 large tinted windows each with internal toggle-up privacy curtains. The side entrance door can be rolled up or propped open to form a sun canopy (porch poles provided).
Through a large partition doorway is the front porch of the tent that features four large windows for an excellent panoramic view out and again, each window has an internal polycotton curtain.
The front porch has a detachable groundsheet which can be easily removed for cleaning. This makes the porch area ideal for bike or equipment storage or simply for establishing your food preparation area. The large panel front door can also be rolled up or propped open to form a sun canopy.
While polycotton tents are famous for their exceptional 'breathability' making the tent stay cool even in hot weather, additional mesh vents are situated over each of the main windows to provide additional air circulation.
The new Outwell Regency Collection is made with Outwell's own Outtex Airtech Polycotton fabric which has a water repellent coating on the outside which allows water droplets to form and run off the tent. Then, as the rain gets heavier the fabric closes up and seals itself to become totally waterproof. Outtex Airtech also has a strong resistance to UV decay and, if carefully looked after, will last for many years.
The frame features 22mm steel upright legs with Duratec fibreglass roof poles with 11 and 13.5mm diameter. Two steel porch poles are provided to prop open either of the two doorways.
Other features of the Outwell Kensington 4 Tent include:
- 22mm steel upright poles
- 11/13.5mm Duratec fibreglass roof poles
- 2 steel porch poles
- Outtex Airtech Polycotton (35% Cotton/65% Polyester)
- 100% Polyethylene double coated groundsheets (10,000mm HH)
- Carrier bags for poles and canvas
- Outwell doormat
- Internal organiser pockets
- Flexible internal partition wall
- Breathable 100% Polyester Inner tent
- Webbed inner hanging system
- Mesh pockets in the inner tent
- Adjustable reinforced pegging points
- Outwell Heavy Duty Zips
- Large porch with detachable bathtub groundsheet
- Large tinted windows
- Internal polycotton curtains
- Front door and groundsheet can be zipped together
- Colour coordinated zip-out living area groundsheet
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Lamp holder and cable tidies
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Wind stabilizer system
- Easy pegging system
- Floating guyline system