The Outwell Illinois 6 Tent features a new and original floorplan which is created through the use of Outwell's Extended Frame System - a combination of both steel and Duratec fibreglass poles that create a tent with an almost square floorplan
The Outwell Illinois 6 tent sleeps six in two self-contained bedrooms that sit opposite each other vis-à-vis style across a wide corridor that leads to the rear entrance/exit door.
The spacious living area runs across the front of the tent and lends itself to creating zones that might incorporate dining, relaxation or play areas - all enhanced by the ability to open the inner tents along two sides.
The Illinois 6 features mutilple windows which allow in plenty of light and also provide all-around views out of the tent. Each windows also features toggle-up curtains so that you can alter the amoung of daylight you require and also your own privacy levels.
The Outwell Illionois 6 is easily and quickly pitched all in one and the addition of the Outwell Easy Pegging System further simplifies things further. The unique Outwell Wind Stabilizer System also aids the performance of the tent in windy conditions.
The features of the Outwell Illinois 6 Tent include:
- Double door inners
- Spacious living area
- Large panorama windows with toggle-up curtains
- Rain-safe rear door
- Drying rails
- Organiser pockets
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points
- Pre-attached guylines
- Luminous guylines
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Hydrostatic head: 4000 mm
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Poles: Steel poles 19/22 mm, Duratec fibreglass 8.5/12.7 mm
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 36 x 86 cm
- Weight: 29.8 kg