The new Outwell Georgia tents are perfect for the family who have older children who can’t or refuse to share a bedroom!! The Outwell Georgia 5P tent has a roomy 3-berth sleeping area for Mum and Dad and then two separate 1-berth inners which would be ideal for the older children.
The three inner tents feature the latest chic, logo-embossed front with double piping to help conceal the zips. The inners also feature the new Night Sky Ceiling that darkens the inner tent to ensure a great night's sleep. There is a narrow passageway between the bedroom inners that leads to a door on the rear elevation of the tent. Between the inners there’s also a living area measuring 220x300cm which is ideal for establishing a dining area. There’s also a useful side entrance way into this area.
Exit the living space through the large partition doorway and you will find yourself in the Panoramic Room. This space measures 220x415cm and so will easily accommodate additional furniture, kitchen unit, bikes, etc. This area is called the Panoramic Room because of the multiple large windows which will afford you great views from your tent.
The panoramic front is a 4-zip multi-door opening that allows you to open up the entire front of the tent converting the room from an enclosed porch to a sun room. This area features a loose bathtub style groundsheet that you can easily remove to wash and air. The bedroom area and the main living area feature a fully sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet.
Both the living area and the panoramic room feature large, tinted, panoramic windows with zip-up privacy covers so that you can vary the exact level of light/privacy you want. There are mesh vents above each of the main windows for good ventilation.
The full features of the Outwell Georgia 5P include:
- Three separate bedroom inners
- Night Sky in inner tents to enhance darkness
- Embossed front to inner tents
- Wave shaped inner tent attachment points
- Three doorways
- Adjustable pegging points
- Wheeled carrier bag
- Outwell doormat & repair kit
- Large panoramic tinted windows with zip-up curtains
- Reinforced guy points
- Internal organiser pockets
- Lamp holder with cable tidies
- Pre-attached luminous guys with retainer system
- Mesh inner tent pockets
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Cable entry point
- Easy Pegging System (colour coded pegs for perfect pitching)
- Wind Stabiliser System - a tab connecting flysheet, pole and guyline
- Outtex 5000mm HH 75D Polyester flysheet
- Breathable 100% polyester embossed inner tents
- 19/22mm steel poles
- 2 steel upright poles (to convert front to sun canopy)
- Double-coated 100% Polyethylene groundsheet (10,000mm HH)