The Outwell Denison 5 tent features a distinctive integral front canopy plus a large front panel that can either be opened half way across or the whole way, giving the tent plenty of versatility, especially in fine weather.
The Denison 5 is similar in proportions and looks to the the old Monterey 5 and has a really compettitive price tag for a large 5-berth tent. The Outwell Denison 5 is a three room tunnel tent with a 3+2-berth sleeping compartment which be can opened up to form a large 5-berth inner or half of it completely removed if not being used.
The living space measures a very generous 3.7x2.8m and features a fully sewn-in groundsheet and four large panorama windows each of which has toggle-up internal curtains so you can adjust the daylight and privacy levels. One of these window panels also doubles as a side door which can also be propped up to form a sun canopy.
The front door panel also features two large window panels with internal covers. Outside is the overhanging front canopy which will provide the front door with excellent weather protection in poor weather.
The technical specifications of the Outwell Denison 5 include:
- 12.7mm Duratec fibreglass poles
- Flysheet first or all as one pitching
- Outtex 3000 75D 100% polyester flysheet (3000mm HH)
- Taped seams
- Double-coated 100% polythylene groundsheet (10,000mm HH)
- Breathable 100% polyester universal inner tent
Other key tent features include:
- Mesh vents above the main windows
- Convenient organiser pockets
- Cable entry point
- Lamp holder and cable tidies
- Nylon carry bags for poles and canvas
- Adjustable pegging points
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines with retainers
- Outwell heavy duty zips
- Easy pegging system (colour coded pegs for easy pitching)
- Wind stabiliser system