Outwell's Cleveland 5P tent is a three-room tunnel tent that sleeps up to five people in two bedrooms. The large great-looking panorama room at the front of the tent provides great views out thanks to the large windows with toggle-up curtains. This panorama room can also be turned into a ‘wet room’ by removing the detachable groundsheet - ideal for storing bikes, kayaks and any wet clothing or footwear.
There is a partition wall between the panorama room and the main living area that can be up to half or completely opened up. The main living area measures a generous 1.8 x 3.4 metres and features a side entrance door for great in/out versatility.
The 3+2 bedroom arrangement can be altered by removing the divider curtain to create one large 5-berth area. The inner tents feature chic, logo-embossed fronts and feature the new Night Sky Ceiling that aids sleep by reducing the light entering the bedroom.
The Outwell Cleveland 5P can be pitched either outer tent first or all in one. The pitching is further simplified by the addition of the Outwell Easy Pegging System. The unique Outwell Wind Stabilizer System provides enhanced stability in up to Force 9 gales. The Outwell Cleveland 5P is jam-packed with additional Outwell DNA features like pre-attached luminous guylines.
Full features of the Outwell Cleveland 5P Tent include
- Large panorama front
- Flat pole sleeves – half sleeve, half hook
- Detachable bathtub groundsheet in front area
- Front wall can be opened completely, or half, or less
- Large panorama windows with toggle-up curtains
- Organiser pockets
- Pre-attached embossed inner tents
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points
- Pre-attached guylines
- Luminous guylines
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Hydrostatic head: 4000 mm
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 39 x 83 cm
- Weight: 25.7 kg