The new Outwell Birdland M Tent is based on last season's Birdland 4. It has been further improved this season with the addition of a wider front doorway and an overhead Durawrap fibreglass 'Rain-Safe' pole that protects the front doorway from rain and makes the tent even more pleasing to the eye.
The Outwell Birdland M Tent is the middle-sized version in the popular Birdland range and is a 3 room tent that sleeps 4 people in a 2+2 bedroom arrangement plus large 2.4m x 2.75m living space. It is compact in size, quick and easy to erect and also contains plenty of creature comforts - such as stand-up head height throughout.
Out front there's a large panel front door that can be rolled to one side to create a permanent opening. One either side of the living space are two large windows to allow in plenty of light and each featuring adjustable toggle-up curtains so you can control the light and level of privacy required.
The Outwell Birdland M also retains all of the upgrades the Birdland range received last season including the two-tone Green colourway, wave-shaped inner attachment points, easy pegging system and wind stabiliser system.
Other Outwell Birdland M features includes:
- Mesh vents above the main windows
- Mesh pockets in the inner tent
- Cable entry point
- Lamp hanging point and cable tidies
- Nylon carry bag
- Adjustable pegging points
- Outwell doormat
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines with retainers
- Outwell heavy duty zips
The technical features include:
- 19/22mm steel upright pole
- 11.0/12.7mm Duratec fibreglass poles
- Flysheet first or all as one pitching
- Outtex 4000 100% 75D Polyester flysheet (4000mm HH)
- Taped seams