The Outwell Birdland 4 Tent is the mid-sized version of this popular range of compact tents. The Birdland 4 is a 3 room tent with a 2+2 bedroom arrangement plus a large living space.
The simple construction is a revelation with a single steel pole and single fibreglass pole plus fully sewn-in groundsheet. The Outwell Birdland 4 has a large living area which measures 2.6m x 2.9m - giving plenty of space for table, chairs and a storage unit too.
Out front, the large panel front door can be either rolled-away or propped open to form a sun canopy (porch poles not included). On either side of the living space are four large windows to allow in plenty of light with each featuring adjustable toggle-up curtains so you can control the light and level of privacy required.
The other extraordinary feature for a tent erected with two pole sets is the 1.9m minimum headroom which negates any uncomfortable bending or crawling. The tent has received a facelift for this season with the introduction of the new two-tone green colourway and the wave-shaped inner tent attachment points.
Other key features of the Outwell Birdland 4 include:
- Wind stabiliser system
- Easy pegging system
- Mesh vents above the main windows
- Mesh pockets in the inner tent
- Cable entry point
- Lamp holder and cable tidies
- Nylon carry bag
- Adjustable pegging points
- Outwell doormat
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines with retainers
- Outwell heavy duty zips
Technical Features include:
- 19/22mm steel upright pole
- 12.7mm Duratec fibreglass poles
- Flysheet first or all as one pitching
- Outtex 4000 Polyester 75D flysheet (4000mm HH)
- 100% Polyethylene sewn-in groundsheet
- Taped seams