The Kampa Travel Pod Mini Motorhome Awning is designed to fit smaller camper vans with a rail height of up to 190cm. Although called the 'Travel Pod Mini' in fact it is 3 metres wide and projects 2.75 metres out from the side of your van - enough room in fact for you to clip in a 2-berth inner tent for additional guests or family members.
The simple two-pole tunnel design is simple and quick to erect plus you'll only have to erect the awning once - as this is a freestanding driveaway awning, you can simply detach it from your camper van, zip up the large rear access panel and drive away knowing that it will still be standing ready for your return.
The Kampa Travel Pod Mini comes complete with a lot of features that you would pay extra for with some other motorhome awnings - it includes a fitted, clip-in groundsheet, the 2-berth inner tent and a 6mm kadar on the connecting tunnel fabric.
The technical features of this awning include a Weathershield heavy duty polyester flysheet with 4000mm hydrostatic head protection, taped seams, Crystal Clear windows with internal blinds and 11mm fibreglass poles. The colourway is a smart looking two-tone grey which will blend with most camper van colours.
You have three methods of attaching this motorhome awning to your camper van - guylines over the van (supplied), pole and clamp system or drive away fixing kit - both available as optional extras.
The full features of the Kampa Travel Pod Mini Motorhome Awning include:
- Large front canopy door entrance
- Removable 2-berth inner tent
- Breathable polyester inner with PE groundsheet
- Awning organiser pockets
- PE clip-in groundsheet throughout
- Weathershield Polyester flysheet (4000mm HH)
- Taped seams
- 11mm fibreglass poles
- Internal roof pole
- Internal steel strengthening poles
- Crystal Clear windows with internal blinds
- Large rear access panel to van
- 6mm kadar on connecting tunnel fabric
- Sleeve on connecting tunnel to house pole and clamp system
- Guyline attachments on connecting tunnel fabric
- Fire retardant materials with UV protection