The new Gelert Bliss 4 family tunnel tent offers spacious accommodation for a family of up to four. The high specifications of the Bliss 4 would normally command a higher price point but this tent is actually represents exceptional value for money.
The sleeping accommodation features a breathable polyester inner in a 2+2 layout, with darkened bedrooms and a toggled dividing curtain. The curtain can be removed to enable the use of 2 double or 4 single airbeds in a single 4 person inner.
The Gelert Bliss 4 also has a spacious living area with large windows to let in plenty of light and give you an all-round view of your surroundings. Each window also features an internal zipped privacy cover so you can regulate the daylight/privacy level required. There are 2 doors off the living area - one to the side and one to the front - for in/out flexibility. The 210cm head height also adds to feeling of space.
Beyond the living space is an integral external sun canopy which will perform a number of useful functions: protect your front entrance from inclement weather; provide a sun-shaded sitting area on hot days; additional space to leave shoes and boots and/or establish your kitchen and food preparation area.
The full features of the Gelert Bliss 4 Tunnel Tent include:
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Large front and side windows
- Zipped internal curtains
- Side door with inner mesh door
- Curved front door with drop down groundsheet
- Integrated front canopy
- Large single bedroom with toggled divider
- 190T polyester flysheet
- Waterproof PU coating to 6000mm HH
- 190T Breathable polyester inner
- 120g/m2 Polyethlene groundsheet
- 12.7mm multi section fibreglass poles
- 16mm multi section steel poles
- Outer first pitching