The Force Ten MTN 2 is a new fully geodesic dome tent that features F10's latest innovation - the Axial Hub Pole System. This system links the poles together at all four cross over points to increase the structural strength of the tent by a massive 50%.
The MTN 2 also features Vari-Pitch options - the ability to pitch the MTN 2 inner first, flysheet first with footprint, or flysheet and footprint only. This makes this versatile, free standing shelter especially useful when pitching in variable and extreme weather conditions.
To keep the weight of the tent down, the MTN 2 is made with ultra-lightweight materials; a 30D siliconised flysheet, 70D nylon ripstop groundsheet, Yunan ultralite alloy poles and titanium pegs. The combination of these lightweight materials plus the super strength structure afforded by the geodesic Axial Hub Pole System means that this tent is suitable for all mountain and lightweight activities.
This 2-man tent has a breathable ripstop inner tent plus two 70cm deep vestibules at either end of the tent for kit storage plus two entrance doors so that you can enter/exit the tent away from the worst of the weather. The elongated sides protect the entrances from side winds.
Features of the Force Ten MTN 2 Tent include:
- Vari-Pitch Options
- Freestanding Geodesic Design
- Axial Hub Pole Structure
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Flysheet
- 3000mm HH Silicone Coating
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Groundsheet
- 5000mm HH PU Coated
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Tent
- Seam Sealed
- Yunan Ultralite Poles
- Ultralight Titanium Pegs
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Coverings
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners
- Orange High Strength Guylines
- Woojin Buckles and Zip Pullers
- Internal Pockets
- Multiple Reflective Points
- Double Layer Inner Doors
- Expedition Doors (exiting via top half)
- Double Vestibules
- Same length poles
- Multiple reflective points
- Optional footprint available