The Force Ten Helium 200 has become a favourite for hill and mountain expeditioners who want a reliable shelter at the end of a long day. The Helium 200 features a hybrid tunnel design with pre-angled poles for great rigidity and internal volume.
The flysheet is ProTex 20D Ripstop Nylon with taped seams and 3000mm hydrostatic head performance. There's two side entrances built in to the flysheet for easy access for both occupants. The two-man breathable inner also features two side doors with a porch area between the flysheet and inner large enough for your rucksack, boots and any wet gear.
The vents at each end of the tent ensure optimum air flow and reduces the risk of condensation. The small pack size and low weight will ensure it is not a burden to carry.
The features of the Force Ten Helium 200 Tent include:
- All in one pitching
- TBS PRO Internal guying system
- 20D Ripstop Nylon Flysheet
- 3000mm HH SPU Coated
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Groundsheet
- 5000mm HH PU Backed
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Tent
- Yunan Lightweight Poles
- Utralight Titanium Pegs
- Duraflex Buckles and Zip Pullers
- Pre-Angled Pole
- Part mesh Inner Door
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Covers
- Orange High Strength Guylines
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners
- Dyneema Pegging Points
- Pole Sleeve Tension Adjusters
- Multiple Reflective Points
- Optional footprint available