The Easy Camp Boston’s are great tents for small to medium sized families who are about to experience the great camping revolution for the first time but would still appreciate a good level of comfort and features in their tent.
The Easy Camp Boston range his now in it’s fifth year and has undergone a re-vamp for this season with a change to a rich green colourway, a deeper front porch over the doorway and larger vents over the windows.
The Easy Camp Boston 300 is one of those rare breeds (Stan likes Wild Turkey) - a small, compact weekender tent sleeping only 3 people but which, at 1.8m in height, also offers plenty of headroom.
The Boston 300 has a single 3-Berth bedroom inner and plenty of room in a 235x150cm living area and comes complete with an integral front porch canopy to offer superb weather protection for the entrance way.
The Easy Camp Boston 300 also features:
- Large single front entrance door
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
- Two large side windows (with privacy covers)
- Two front windows (with privacy covers)
- 11.0mm fibreglass poles
- Flysheet first or as-one pitching
- Fully taped seams
- PU coated 190T polyester (3000mm HH)
- Breathable polyester inner
- Sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet throughout
- Organiser pocket
- Cable entry point
- Lantern hanging point
- Fire retardant materials