The Berghaus Tornado Jacket has been put together by Berghaus using research results from serious walkers who were asked to give their opinion of the features they want to see in their ultimate walking jacket - and the Tornado is the result!
This slightly longer length jacket features the Berghaus AQ2 waterproof, breathable fabric but with the new Melbourne soft facing finish that keeps noise to a minimum.
Another innovative feature is the warp knit collar which provides an extra layer of comfort and protection in the neck area plus four front patch pockets (seven pockets in total) in response to the research listing multiple, large capacity pockets for equipment and map storage as a priority feature.
Berghaus has gone all-out to produce a walking jacket for this season that ticks all of the noxes - and the Tornado Jacket is the sensational result!
Full features of the Berghaus Tornado Jacket include:
- Full length interactive zip for fleece compatability
- Double storm flap
- Roll away hood with drawcord
- Two lower zipped bellow pockets with warp knit inners
- Two side entry hand warmer pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Internal map pocket
- Hem dual drawcords
- Waist drawcord adjustment
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- AQ2 plain weave fabric with DWR finish
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Polyamide dry mesh and taffeta lining